By P.J. Dodge
While the dream of business success hinges on many factors, the tasks for a small business to succeed are infinite. The good news is that you the “business owner” can take action NOW before it’s too late.
So what are we talking about? Copywriting!
The truth is a lot of businesses overlook the important role of copywriting and its value to their survival, maybe because they don’t understand it so why care.
I’ve prepared an easy-to-follow guide just for you. With our three formulas (including examples) you can start to write copy in just a few minutes. In fact, the copy you create is probably miles away better than what/if you’re creating now.
What is copywriting?
Copywriting is the use of words to sell products or services. It’s the job of a copywriter to craft a message (copy) aimed to seduce a reader (target market) to buy (goal). A seasoned professional can influence a prospective buyer’s decision with just a few words. It’s the hope of the client who has hired a copywriter that the copy created results in sales.
“Writing something doesn’t mean you’ve communicated it.” Jeremy Bullmore
The 7 reasons why you should do your own copywriting
1) YOU know your business. Who knows your business better than you? From the beginning to the present, only you know why, when, what, where, and how the business evolved.
2) YOU can educate potential buyers.
3) YOU can increase traffic and sales.
4) YOU will save money! A lot of it.
5) YOU create copy that engages your audience – leading to sales!
6) YOU will develop a skill for life.
7) YOU can crush the competition!
You’ll have to admit that the list above points out benefits your business needs. .
Do it yourself…
That’s right! You don’t need a professional copywriter nor do you need to spend a ton of money to write effective copy. With the three formulas I’ve prepared, I outline and explain the sentence structure and the components you need to write AMAZING COPY QUICKLY! What’s more, with these three formulas you’ll learn a lifetime skill, which you”ll be able to duplicate for any business.
If you’re in business or have a blog and you can’t afford a copywriter then you need to click below to get…
Internet Assault Staff
Latest posts by Internet Assault Staff (see all)
- Marketing Automation: The New Shape of Email - April 14, 2017
- 6 Quick Must-Have Blogging Tips To Create An Incredible Blog Post - March 31, 2017
- The Perfect Ezine Formula To Promote Your Blog Posts & Get Blog Traffic - March 4, 2017