To create a perfect website you need to acquire many skills. However, what is most often overlooked by most, is that to really succeed as a blogger one must tackle a rather massive and arduous learning curve. While the learning curve is moderately difficult, you must also have the tenacity to work hard and often to effectively blog well. One remedy to reduce the workload is to have a framework established and follow it. Following a framework with the right components is necessary to write an incredible blog post. By doing so, you will post more efficiently and reduce the time spent blogging. Here are six blogging tips to create an incredible blog post:
1.Devise a proper blog post layout: How you present yourself to an audience is how they will always remember you. Before you start blogging pick a layout best suited for your vision. This tip may take a few minutes more time, but once its done… When I began blogging I ignored this first tip. Dumb! From then on I, with my layout picked, could blog confidently and focused on writing great content.
2. Tell people About Your Passion: The logic behind your website is to share with others your passion with relevant information, news, and opinions. When readers come to your blog they expect authenticity that matches the quality of your blog content. In addition, I can’t stress this enough, be the unique person that you are because originality can take you places.
3. Quality copy: Nobody is going to read your blog unless you can motivate them to do so. Delivering interest by means of extraordinary headlines and titles is a proven method to get readers to read your blog posts. All copy centers on attracting eyeballs, or in our case, the reader… SO stand-out! Start with Google Adwords or our personal favorite, Jaxxy.com, to uncover a keyword(s) for content creation. Basically, the keyword is a word or phrase you have chosen to write about (Note: pick a different keyword for each post) so you achieve the goal of ranking in Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Do you need help creating content? Click here for content creation help.
4. Compose eye-getting titles and features: If you hope to get readers to take notice of your blog post you must first captivate readers with a strong title and headline. Also, be sure to make both priority-one by spending an adequate amount of time creating an engaging lead that puts a spotlight on your topic.
5. Utilize images: Conveying enthusiasm by method of unique and intelligent images is an ideal approach to attract readers, as well as, coupled with text to give readers an idea about the article. Not every person is visually drawn to an image, but for those that are, a captivating picture is a powerful vamp to attract more attention to your blog.
Grow Your Email List with the List Builder used by Tim Ferriss, AirBnb, The Chive & Tony Robbins. Try it today for FREE!
6. Social media friendly: With consistent hard work and time, your blog will begin to gain traction and connect with readers. Fortunately, there are few approaches to promote your blog entries better than social media bringing increased blog traffic your blog posts, as well as, sharing, reader interaction (use call-to-action). Click here to increase your email click-through rate by 230%!
7. Videos: More than a few internet gurus have made millions with video posts. Thanks to Youtube.com anyone post videos on anything they want. For new bloggers starting out, LEARN to videotape so you can post them to your website and other mediums available. Since posting videos is such a big part of blogging, take full advantage of this format for stuff like how-to’s, instructional courses, or to promote a product you might be selling. The video below is from WordPress and is a good example of what to do.
Ultimately, a successful blog post must implement these key blogging tips to have any hopes of attracting readers. Best to you and your blog!
***** Print these six must-have blogging tips and use them as needed. *****