An Email Marketing Strategy that works!
A list of engaged subscribers is one of the most effective and reliable email marketing resources. Most noteworthy a superior list is so valuable that it can’t be bought: Subscribers have must be earned. Why? Because when subscribers sign up for your list they’re signing up to hear from you and your company.
So what are the best ways to carry out an email marketing campaign that attracts readers to subscribe to your list? We’ve collected the top 15 to share with you.
Take a look at the 15 tips we’ve collected to help you build your email marketing list:
1. Offer quality content. Nobody gives up their email address for free. If you want to build a valuable relationship and engage with your audience, you need to provide content that is worthwhile and interesting. Also, if you don’t want to write yourself, you can find content writers to do it for you.
2. Put sign-up forms on every web page. Your sign-up form should be seen everywhere on your website for potential subscribers to join. Make sure it’s visible and easy to fill out.
3. Use social media to collect email addresses. Integrate your sign-up forms with social media platforms. Driving traffic from multiple sources allows you to build a strong email marketing list much faster.
4. Design your sign-up form carefully. Ask only for information you plan to use. A good rule of thumb is that less is more — the shorter the sign-up form, the higher the conversion rate.
6. Show samples of your content. Let your subscribers know what they are signing up for. Use your older content samples to “sell” the email sign-up.
7. Include a call to action. Put a call to action in your submit button, e.g. Sign me up! This makes the sign-up process more engaging and improves the conversion ratio.
8. Give away freebies. Think of a relevant incentive for your audience (e-book, infographic, whitepaper) and provide it for free.
9. Ask subscribers to share. Take the time to prepare valuable, shareable content. Remember that putting the social share buttons is not enough and you still need to ask your subscribers to use them.
10. Build a content distribution strategy. Producing great content is only half the battle. Make sure it’s visible to the right audience. Define who your ideal audience is and find out where they like to congregate online. Most of all make sure to choose communication channels accordingly.
11. Publish landing pages. Create a squeeze page where visitors can download premium content in exchange for their email address. A dedicated web page helps users focus on the call to action and increases conversions.
12. Include testimonials on your landing page. Social proof helps build trust toward a brand and its products. Use testimonials from satisfied customers to help visitors make a decision.
13. Blog regularly. Great content brings more traffic. How to develop a daily writing schedule to generate content and get RESULTS!
14. Guest post on popular blogs. Publishing your content on other blogs is a great way to build relationships with other bloggers in your industry and introduce yourself to new people. Include a backlink to your blog, and your blog’s search rankings will go up.
15. Collect email addresses at offline events. Be ready to collect email addresses at trade shows and conferences. Ask for business cards or use the Forms on the Go app to instantly add people to your list.
It’s time to get started.
Now you know a handful of great ways to build one of the most effective marketing assets — your email marketing list. Get your FREE and AMAZING email list building tool. Click here!
If you liked the 15 Tested and Proven Email Marketing Tips To Build Your Subscriber List…
…then you’ll love InternetAssault.com. Sign up for the free newsletter to learn how you can get more traffic, leads, and sales for your business.